Shakuhachi Repair Procedure
1. Please contact us to let us know you wish to have your shakuhachi repaired. (Please send us a photo, etc.)
2. We will estimate the repair cost and inform you of the shipping cost, expenses, and repair period.
3. Please make a bank transfer (in yen) to the designated bank account Mizuho Bank. We will send you an email after confirming receipt of payment.
4. Please send the item to Youzan Workshop. (Shipping cost to be borne by the customer)
5. We will send it to you by EMS in about 10 days after the repair work is started, and we will email you the contact number.